[Icecast] what is the best way for blind broadcaster to connect icecast?

Steve Matzura sm at noisynotes.com
Thu Jan 2 02:39:24 UTC 2020

For Station Playlist absolutely no sighted assistance is required. For
details, feel free to correspond with me off-list. sm at noisynotes.com

I don't know anything about Web DJ, and because I don't know the
particular broadcast environment about which you are writing, I don't
know how to even begin to answer this question without more information.
Are you trying to feed the output of Icecast to Web DJ, or the other way
around? Icecast can certainly act as a relay, but I don't know in which
direction you want your audio to go, and as I said, I don't know
anything about Web DJ, so this question is completely outside my area of
expertise.