[Icecast] Hello

Marvin Scholz epirat07 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 17:27:42 UTC 2020

Hi,
in case you lack the necessary skills its probably not a safe
approach to try to host Icecast yourself.
So instead you might want to look into paying for hosted Icecast
solutions or get more familiar with the needed technical details
involved with running a server before.

Additionally Icecast for Windows lacks some important features like
TLS support, ability to run as service easily and IPv6 support,
as development effort primarily goes towards Linux/BSD as thats
what the Icecast developers use.