[Icecast] multiple instances? Updated

A. Craig West acraigwest at gmail.com
Mon Sep 9 16:52:52 UTC 2019

The stream url is not the same as a folder, although they are structurally
similar. What URLs do you use to access your streams? Each separate url is
a separate stream. The file layout of the files where the streams are is
only important to your source client. If you want to streams, you need two
sources, each configured to connect to a different mount point. How are you
reading in the music files and sending them to the icecast server?