[Icecast] multiple instances?

wilderzone.radio.2 wilderzone.radio.2 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 9 10:50:55 UTC 2019

Hello, unosonic,

Well it's 6am here and 15 degrees and my neighbours are uptight people in the USA... so there is mega stress everywhere I look.
(plus I've been trying to crack this oddball XML code <that no one seems to support at all>  for a few years without any luck or help up to now).

In the past I've had extremely rude replies mostly from kids "google it" which of course only leads to 200 plus pages of links to pages that tell me nothing at all.
So asking for help on the net has become extremely problematic.

I couldn't help but to notice that NO ONE mentions the OTHER XML file, towit "icecast_run.xml".
NO changes there???