[Icecast] compile Icecast 2.4.4 with Open SSL?

José Luis Artuch artuch at speedy.com.ar
Wed Oct 23 18:03:03 UTC 2019

Hi,

I have followed:
https://wiki.xiph.org/Icecast_Server/Installing_latest_version_(official_Xiph_repositories)

So, I have managed to run Icecast2 with SSL support in Debian 9 for a
long time.

But now I am not achieving SSL support in Debian 10.
Is there a special library that is required and must be previously
installed ?. I have installed libxslt1-dev, libxml2-dev, libcurl4-
openssl-dev, libssl-dev, libtheora-dev, libogg-dev, libvorbis-dev, icu-
devtools, libicu-dev, libflac-dev, libspeex-dev, libshout3-dev and pkg-
config, but still without good luck.

In addition, I am working with files from xiph.org in the *Debian 9.0
(stretch)* directory, because some file (Release ?) is missing in the
*Debian Testing* directory.

I would appreciate any help on this topic.
Best regards.
José Luis