[Icecast] IceCast and ICES

Michael Brenegan mjbrenegan at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 28 11:39:56 UTC 2019

I may be wrong, but looking at your ffmpeg command, it looks as though you are trying to stream mp3 files.  Ices2 is no longer compatible with mp3 files, and instead has moved to ogg.  For an ices version that handles mp3 files, you will need to compile ices0.4.
Good luck,

Michael J. Brenegan
USAR, Retired
Clinical Engineering