[Icecast] players who cannot handle switching to a fallback mount point?

Michel van Dop mvandop at xs4all.nl
Thu May 9 19:29:28 UTC 2019

Hi Paul,

Thank you for the information. I already try a player to discover the stream type of both streams if the are the same.
But i can not find out, so i must check the encoders by my self.

First I wil try one pc encoder to stream to both mountpoint so i am sure the encoder are the same aac type en bitrate.

I will keep you informed of the result

Best regards,
Michel