[Icecast] Source client with HTTP PUT

Fred Gleason fredg at paravelsystems.com
Sat May 4 14:19:04 UTC 2019

On May 4, 2019, at 09:15, Philipp Schafft <phschafft at de.loewenfelsen.net> wrote:

> ***Please don't.*** This is the worst way if implementing source
> clients. And there are already too many broken ones.

As a general principle, I quite agree with you. In this specific case however, given the fact that libshout is missing certain bits —e.g. support for AAC+ — sometimes one has no choice.

Cheers!

| Frederick F. Gleason, Jr. |             Chief Developer             |
|                           |             Paravel Systems             |
|         A room without books is like a body without a soul.         |
|                                                         -- Cicero   |