[Icecast] YP Directory Listing Concern

Prince Naryk princekyran.pabate at gmail.com
Fri Mar 29 00:57:19 UTC 2019

im using Listen2Myradio website to provide me the IP server and password
for Icecast
and I use Butt for the encoder where I also place the IP server and the
password provided from Listen2myradio site to make work online.
everything works fine, others can now listen to my stream outside my
network if only I gave them the stream link.

but my concern is my stream isn't connected on the YP directory listing.

if i install icecast 2.4.4 it won't provide me IP server