[Icecast] YP Directory Listing Concern

Thomas B. Rücker thomas at ruecker.fi
Thu Mar 28 07:03:03 UTC 2019

Hi,

Please consider being a bit more patient. Subscribers to this mailing
list are from all over the world and answers from other users may take time.

On 3/27/19 11:15 PM, Prince Naryk wrote:
> what will I search in the YP directory to see my stream if i already
> config it ? that's one thing Im confuse, is it the hostname ? server
> name ? or what ?

Regarding your question, It will be your 'Stream Name' as configured in
the source client. Unless you override it explicitly for the mount in
your server config.

Before you look for your stream in the directory you should verify in
the error.log that you don't receive error messages back from the
directory on initial stream listing and subsequent metadata updates.

Cheers,

Thomas