[Icecast] Listener Stats

Adam Taufmann adam at jupiterfoundation.org
Mon Mar 11 20:00:01 UTC 2019

Hi,
I really need to find out how to track how many listeners I have to my
stream. "Listener_connections" doesn't seem to be the right one, because
the number continues to increment even when the stream is down. I've looked
into the rest of my available stats, and nothing seems to be quite right.
I'm not extremely familiar with IceCast, so I'm hoping there is another
place that I can access this information that I just don't know about.
I'd really like to be able to know how many listeners I've had for each
stream/mount point that I have.
Thanks for any help!
Sincerely,
*Adam Taufmann*

*Mechanical Engineer, Hawaii OperationsJupiter Research Foundation*
*adam at jupiterfoundation.org <adam at jupiterfoundation.org>*
*www.jupiterfoundation.org* <http://www.jupiterfoundation.org/>