[Icecast] SSL-Question

Thomas B. Rücker thomas at ruecker.fi
Wed Jul 31 14:26:36 UTC 2019

Hi,

On 7/31/19 2:12 PM, unosonic wrote:
> <paths>
> 	<ssl-certificate>/some/dir/certificate.pem</ssl-certificate>
> </paths>
>
> see also:
> http://icecast.org/docs/icecast-2.4.1/config-file.html#path

Please note that if you are using Debian/Ubuntu packages, they are not
built with openSSL.

You need to install the Xiph.org packages or rebuild the distro packages
while libssl-dev is installed.

Xiph.org packages and instructions are here:

https://wiki.xiph.org/Icecast_Server/Installing_latest_version_(official_Xiph_repositories)

Cheers,

TBR