[Icecast] Radio station

mjcolorado89 at aol.com mjcolorado89 at aol.com
Wed Jan 16 05:40:10 UTC 2019

Good morning,

My name is Michael, I am new to this list.

I do have a question, I will do my best to be clear.

I am running Ice Cast 2 on my server, I can stream music, shows, or what
ever I want to stream.

But if I have my friend stream from another location using the same in
coders the stream will stop.  I want to run a stream 24 - 7 to make my radio
station work.

Here is what I am using.

It is a mobile 5.1222 Win Amp that I just can pace on my computer.

Can someone please tell me what else I can use?  Also I am looking for
something pretty easy to use.  I am blind, I do have a screen reader but
needs to be accessible for us to use.

Thanks in advance Michael