[Icecast] Info on how to display <stream-name> instead of <mount-name> in a media player

0turn1 at gmail.com 0turn1 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 14:29:21 UTC 2019

Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren,

Hello
This can be the way the metadata in the stream is being sent too. IDK
exactly but could have something to do with that. I know that you can write
custom metadata scripts using java and other code to have the stream window
open a certain sized window, image, album, artist, song name, etc, etc
Vielen Dank für deine/Ihre schnelle Rückantwort.

Mit freundlichem Gruß
Thank You
Scott Winterstein
+49 151 24404 398