[Icecast] Icecast set up

Jessica O'Leary jessicaoleary at outlook.com
Fri Feb 1 16:31:14 UTC 2019

Hello,

We are trying to download and run your Icecast 2.4.4 programme. We’ve followed the instructions from the website and am up to where it says ‘once the configured file is modified, you should be able to start the server with the following command’.

We’re trying to put the command into the command prompt but it’s not letting us type in at all so we’re stuck and can’t go any further.

I didn’t know if you could help at all. We’ve looked online at tutorials but most have older versions or look different to what we have on our screen.

Thank you,

Jess