[Icecast] Anyone using ffmpeg as a source-client?

Alex Hackney me at alexhackney.com
Thu Aug 29 03:35:33 UTC 2019

I'm using ffmpeg for an audio over ip stl project and where I run in to
trouble is doing a stereo stream with a raspberry pi. Mono it works great
but stereo just takes too much cpu.

With that said, I'm sending audio to an icecast server in a vm over the
internet and its been solid for days, no problem.