[Icecast] players who cannot handle switching to a fallback mount point?

MPG Radio bandfanforum at gmail.com
Sat Apr 13 16:04:15 UTC 2019

We use Icecast & ezestream, 128 and 44100 mp3 with a hybrid player HTML and
flash, as long as we keep to the exact settings defined in the
configuration, we have success. no drop outs etc.....that we are aware of.
We are using win buss vista 64 if you can believe that...
Thank you

Mike Gagne, Program / Music Director

*MPG Radio *|* BandFan | *bandfanforum at gmail.com
Founded in 2012, MPGRadio is a self-supported Internet station committed to
providing a venue for fans of music artists alike to share compositions of
any genre.
facebook <https://www.facebook.com/mpgradio/> | twitter
<https://twitter.com/mpgrecord> | instagram
<https://www.instagram.com/mpgradio/> | google+
<https://plus.google.com/b/114999516585539219574/114999516585539219574?hl=en-GB>

Support <https://teespring.com/stores/mpg-radio-support>

"Get on our Crypto Nero <https://choon.co/playlists/0zff9rczvfu> playlist"
-  with Choon, a streaming service and digital payments ecosystem. Artists
we rotate can be fast-tracked avoiding the waiting list.

*24 hour commercial-free internet-only radio station*

We are a listener-supported, commercial-free internet-only radio station
with no advertising or annoying commercial interruptions. Our mission is to
search out and expose great new music to people who otherwise may never
encounter it.
A tremendous amount of work is put in by volunteers on this internet radio
station to develop new programming and to ensure that everyone Artist gets
fair exposure support this effort
<https://teespring.com/stores/mpg-radio-support>.

Please visit us at: MPGRadio <http://mpg.dnset.com/radio>