[Icecast] YP Directory Listing Concern

Prince Naryk princekyran.pabate at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 11:43:55 UTC 2019

Hi there!

yes, i tried to change to localhost/127.0.0.1 when listening in my OWN
network and it WORK. and no problem.

BUT, how about those others who listen to my stream OUTSIDE from my
network,
I already shared them my PUBLIC IP then the port (e.g 8000) also the
listenurl to be sure, but when they open the stream , it never loads.

I already allow the rules for the INBOUND rules in my windows firewall in
port 8000 , the port that i use in my stream.
i think it really has to do with port forwarding.
Any idea about this?

Thanks!

Best regards

Prince