[Icecast] unable to set username/password for a mount point

Jayesh Dalal jayeshdalal at gmail.com
Sat Oct 27 09:36:17 UTC 2018

Hi Robert,

Thanks for the prompt response.

I do have the stream mounted. This is the error I get on the interface
(note I changed the example.ogg to 01.ogg as part of my testing):
[image: ManageAuth.png]

If the stream is not mounted, then mountpoint /01.ogg section disappears.

I also made sure that the stream was still playing and had not ended.

Jayesh