[Icecast] Parsing status-son.xsl

unosonic un at aporee.org
Tue May 15 11:35:09 UTC 2018

hi, it's easy, try that as a start (untested!)
it should display the # of listeners for your first source.
see that status-json.xsl for all variables defined.

<!DOCTYPE html>
<head>
<title>Demo : icecast stats</title>
<script type="text/javascript" src="https://cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/jquery/3.1.1/jquery.min.js"></script>