[Icecast] Why current mount connection don't close after remove from config and reload?

Mon May 14 19:54:39 UTC 2018

Hello Jake,

 Thanks for you reply.

 If I restart all listeners's connections would be droped (not only those
related to the droped mount). Nginx, for example, would reload the
configuration droping the server/location that don't exists anymore and
active the new ones. Icecast has not the same behaviour.

 Am I wrong? Is there any other way to do what I want to do?

 Best,
 Thiago