[Icecast] How to log querystring values?

Sun May 6 13:23:48 UTC 2018

Dear Philipp,

 Thanks for you reply.

 My goal is to show in our analytics page segmented data (official apps,
partner apps, third-party apps, demographic and geo). To do so each app
pass some values in the query string (ie: app id, user id, lat, lng). And I
need to know those values in order to do that.

 Today we are using nginx as a reverse proxy to Icecast to get those data
but it double the cpu/mem usage =(

 I am welcome to any idea. =)

 Best,
 Thiago