[Icecast] Show all audiance in Icecast directory... cluster ?

Mr. ISMAILA simdine at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 17:33:20 UTC 2018

Hello,

I installed Icecast 2.4.3 by downloading
http://downloads.xiph.org/releases/icecast/icecast-2.4.3.tar.gz

CentOS 7

Then

./configure
make
make install

Its working.

My only issue : I have 3 streams, I see the name of my station 3 times in
Icecast directory. I tryed to hide 2 streams by using the hidden and public
tags and force showing the total of audiance in the one public stream. i
used <cluster-password>key</cluster-password> but no success.

<mount type="normal">
    <mount-name>/stream1</mount-name>
    <stream-name>My stream</stream-name>
    <stream-description>Description</stream-description>
    <stream-url>http://domain.com</stream-url>
    <genre>Hits</genre>
    <bitrate>192</bitrate>
    <type>application/mp3</type>
    <subtype>mp3</subtype>
    <public>0</public>
    <hidden>1</hidden>
    <burst-size>384000</burst-size>
    <queue-size>192000</queue-size>
    <cluster-password>azertyuiop</cluster-password>
</mount>
<mount type="normal">
    <mount-name>/stream2</mount-name>
    <stream-name>My stream</stream-name>
    <stream-description>Description</stream-description>
    <stream-url>http://domain.com</stream-url>
    <genre>Hits</genre>
    <bitrate>128</bitrate>
    <type>application/mp3</type>
    <subtype>mp3</subtype>
    <public>1</public>
    <hidden>0</hidden>
    <burst-size>256000</burst-size>
    <queue-size>128000</queue-size>
    <cluster-password>azertyuiop</cluster-password>
</mount>
<mount type="normal">
    <mount-name>/stream3</mount-name>
    <stream-name>My stream</stream-name>
    <stream-description>Description</stream-description>
    <stream-url>http://domain.com</stream-url>
    <genre>Hits</genre>
    <bitrate>64</bitrate>
    <type>application/mp3</type>
    <subtype>mp3</subtype>
    <public>0</public>
    <hidden>1</hidden>
    <burst-size>128000</burst-size>
    <queue-size>64000</queue-size>
    <cluster-password>azertyuiop</cluster-password>
</mount>

How to show onlyone stream [stream2] With the total of all audiance in
http://dir.xiph.org ?