[Icecast] How do I combine my ssl certs?

Robert Chalmers racuk12 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 14:59:04 UTC 2018

Walter,
Brilliant. I’ll have to have a look at KH. Too many moving parts being collected in this one.
Nice little shell script will do the concat nicely meantime. I like the idea of just using the one port for both. In which case I’ll stick with the https port. I have content policy etc enabled on that site.

> On 6 Mar 2018, at 14:47, Walter York <walteryork at hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> Robert,
>
> There is a github repo that will create and then another script to renew your Let's Encrypt Certs for Icecast.  The commands are well documented to help you customize for your specific implementation.
>
> The Repo is here:
> https://github.com/amavarick/letsencrypt_certbot_standalone_icecast <https://github.com/amavarick/letsencrypt_certbot_standalone_icecast>
>
> The commands to concatenate the certs are:
> #Replace domain.tld for the name of your domain as setup in Let's Encrypt.
> #Append FullChain to Icecast certificate
> cat /etc/letsencrypt/live/domain.tld/fullchain.pem > /usr/share/icecast/ssl/domain.tld.pem
> #Append privkey to Icecast certificate
> cat /etc/letsencrypt/live/domain.tld/privkey.pem >> /usr/share/icecast/ssl/domain.tld.pem
>
> I ended up moving to Icecast-KH because they don not require combined certificates, it handles encryption much better as you can use the same port for both http and https and other encryption improvements that make it better than icecast.

Robert Chalmers
https://robert-chalmers.uk
author at robert-chalmers.uk
@R_A_Chalmers