[Icecast] Refresh streams without relaunching icecast.

MPG Radio bandfanforum at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 19:51:42 UTC 2018

How do you refresh a stream without relaunching, we would like to add new
mp3 into a root folder using m3u. We get that the m3u needs to be updated
but cant figure out how to use "
http://172.31.145.234:8000/admin/updatemetadata.xsl?mount=/stream"
For example the file would be: thisband - greatsong.mp3
as below

*MPG Radio *|* BandFan | *bandfanforum at gmail.com
Founded in 2012, MPGRadio is a self-supported Internet station committed to
providing a venue for fans of music artists alike to share compositions of
any genre.
facebook <https://www.facebook.com/mpgradio/> | twitter
<https://twitter.com/mpgrecord> | instagram
<https://www.instagram.com/mpgradio/> | google+
<https://plus.google.com/b/114999516585539219574/114999516585539219574?hl=en-GB>

Support <https://teespring.com/stores/mpg-radio-support>

*24 hour commercial-free internet-only radio station*

We are a listener-supported, commercial-free internet-only radio station
with no advertising or annoying commercial interruptions. Our mission is to
search out and expose great new music to people who otherwise may never
encounter it.
A tremendous amount of work is put in by volunteers on this internet radio
station to develop new programming and to ensure that everyone Artist gets
fair exposure support this effort
<https://teespring.com/stores/mpg-radio-support>.

Please visit us at: MPGRadio <http://mpg.dnset.com/radio>