[Icecast] noncopyrighted content

Jake jake at jakebriggs.com
Fri Jul 27 23:35:08 UTC 2018

I can't vouch for the quality but you could start here looking for music whose copyright is permissive enough to allow streaming.
 https://creativecommons.org/about/program-areas/arts-culture/arts-culture-resources/legalmusicforvideos/

Just about all copyright law around the world means there is no such thing as non-copyrighted music. For example in my country, if I make music, I hold the copyright on it whether I want to or not. If you release it under a permissive licence, like creative commons, then other people know what they are allowed to do with it.

---- David Mehler wrote ----