[Icecast] WARN cfgfile/_parse_alias incomplete alias definition HELP PLEASE.

Thomas B. Rücker thomas at ruecker.fi
Sun Aug 19 13:44:35 UTC 2018

Hi,

On 08/15/2018 12:29 PM, Sebastian Pereiro wrote:
> Hello
> Maybe you can help me i couldnt find answer in web , sorry for english).
> I install Icecast 2.4.0-kh10 with all needed packages .

Sorry, we can't help you with the "-kh" software as Xiph.org is the home
of the official Icecast, not the "-kh" variety.
There are substantial differences between Karl's fork and our official
software.

We we suggest to install official Icecast from our repositories or use
the Ubuntu "icecast2" package.
https://wiki.xiph.org/Icecast_Server/Installing_latest_version_(official_Xiph_repositories)
Please note that both come with init/systemd integration and should thus
be started e.g. using "systemctl start icecast2".

Best regards,

Thomas Ruecker