[Icecast] Mount with Relay: Fallback-override does not work

ak18 at 5x9.de ak18 at 5x9.de
Tue Aug 7 14:12:45 UTC 2018

Am 07.08.2018 um 14:52 schrieb Paul Martin:

> Read the documentation:
> If you have to do file-based fallback, don't do fallback on the
> master. Do it on the slaves.

Both configurations that I have posted are from the slave !
The <reply> is going the the master, the fallback is on the slave !

The problem is, using a mount with relay and a fallback on the slave!
The option <fallback-override> is not working.

The salve is running version 2.4.1 of icecast from icecast.org.

> Are you using the standard icecast2 or the kh (Karl Heyes) version?
What is the difference between these version? I think kh is the
developer and this version is newer (or better?) There can I get this
kh-version?