[Icecast] DNAS v1 YP

Ross Levis ross at stationplaylist.com
Sun Aug 5 00:50:34 UTC 2018

It may mean we will have to have to drop using Icecast for our hosting service and switch to Shoutcast. That would be a big disappointment.

Shoutcast.com were supporting the DNAS v1 YP updates from Icecast until a few months ago when they stopped it, due to support for Shoutcast v1 being dropped.  It wasn't designed to stop Icecast updates but that is now the result.

Shoutcast.com is a major director that internet stations need to be on.  We have customers complaining why they are not listed any longer.