[Icecast] Server renew...

Félix-Antoine Morin antonixfelinski at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 13:51:47 UTC 2018

Hi there, (sorry for my bad english speaking)

I was broadcasting my Iphones audio feed to the Icecast server :
http://104.236.126.104:8000/
or
http://104.236.126.104/ (port 8000)

But now it seams like that server is dead... An other developper set it up
for me, so I don't know if we just need to re-activate it by paying or
else... It was working in December 2017.

I use the application KoalaSan on my iphone4.

Please give me an indication on how to re-activate the server!
My friend who set it up had an accident and can't help me now...

​Regards
,
Félix-Antoine Morin

769 Villeray