[Icecast] Intro & Chrome v. 65.0.33.25.181

Oskar Vilkevuori oskar.vilkevuori at ovt.fi
Wed Apr 18 15:06:09 UTC 2018

Hi there,

Any other versions of Google Chrome and all version of other browsers are working.

I have done my best to set up the intro to match the live stream.

http://185.139.168.34:8000/yleisohjelma
 - intro is 256 kbits/s 48 kHz ISO-MPEG2 L3
 - live is 256 kbits/s 48 kHz ISO-MPEG2 L3

http://185.139.168.34:8000/vara
 - live is 128 kBits/s 48 kHz, possible ISO-MPEG2 L3
 - there is no intro

Of cause there is a certain difference between a file and a stream.

Yours,

Oskar