[Icecast] access.log via Icecast web server?

Philipp Schafft phschafft at de.loewenfelsen.net
Fri Sep 22 07:26:26 UTC 2017

Good morning,

On Fri, 2017-09-22 at 13:28 +1200, Ross Levis wrote:
> Is there any method to configure access to the access.log file via the web
> server built into Icecast (win32)?  Would the <logdir> need to be set to the
> web folder?
>
> It would be useful to somehow require the admin login to access it.

This is a planned feature for 2.5.x (development). Sadly I can not give
any estimation on when a release will be done with this included.

If you need a special patch for 2.4.x (stable) or need it in a more
timely manner feel free to write me off-list.

With best regards,

--
Philipp Schafft (CEO/Geschäftsführer)
Telephon: +49.3535 490 17 92

Löwenfelsen UG (haftungsbeschränkt)     Registration number:
Bickinger Straße 21                     HRB 12308 CB
04916 Herzberg (Elster)                 VATIN/USt-ID:
Germany                                 DE305133015