[Icecast] both ssl and non-ssl stream on the same socket

Marius Flage marius at flage.org
Thu Nov 2 13:43:29 UTC 2017

I guess icecast has to be rewritten to support STARTTLS in that case,
but I guess this is a limitation in the HTTP protocol.

But what you can do is use port redirection if you know that certain
sources or clients will connect over SSL and then redirect them to the
other port based on their source ip..? I don't know if that could be an
option?

--
Marius