[Icecast] Frauenhofer signing off on mp3, ogg stream player for Macs?

Richard G Elen relen at brideswell.com
Mon May 15 22:13:23 UTC 2017

You can send AAC-HE from a streaming client (LadioCast on Mac for
example) to an Icecast server and it'll broadcast an AAC stream. If you
have an AutoDJ system with the appropriate capability (eg Centova) then
you can set that up for AAC-HE too in the mount point config.*

(*Well, we can - we're running Icecast 2.4.0-kh4 here.)

--R