[Icecast] Newbie question VoD streaming with Icecast

Nitin N nitin.workz at gmail.com
Sat Jun 3 11:58:28 UTC 2017

Dear Marvin/Yahav,

Thank you for your clarification/advice.

Yahav, unfortunately, nginx+rtmp doesn't seem to support webm streaming as
yet. So, I was looking for alternatives. Flumotion supports webm, but the
open source version doesn't seem to be too active for some years now.

Guess, I might have to write something myself now... :)

Have a great weekend!

Nitin