[Icecast] mount type=default problems

unosonic un at aporee.org
Wed Nov 2 09:52:13 UTC 2016

hello,

this is a bit special I guess...
Icercast 2.4

I have several mounts of type=normal, with staticly defined user/password
as well as dynamic authentication via url, e.g.:

<mount type="normal">
	<password>something</password>
</mount>

<mount type="normal">
	<authentication type="url">
		<option name="stream_auth" value="http://my.api/streamAuth"/>
		<option name="auth_header" value="x-is-authenticated: 200 OK" />
	</authentication>
</mount>

this all works fine and stable. BUT when i add

<mount type="default">
	<authentication type="url">
		<option name="stream_auth" value="http://my.api/streamAuth"/>
		<option name="auth_header" value="x-is-authenticated: 200 OK" />
	</authentication>
</mount>

Icecast crashes on start, not logging anything (loglevel 4).
strace gives me +++ killed by SIGSEGV +++
(see http://pastebin.com/iQefpZbR)

What's wrong?
Can't type=default coexist with type=normal? It shouldn't crash
anyway...

thx, uno