[Icecast] Unicast or Multicast?

Jordan Erickson jerickson at logicalnetworking.net
Wed May 4 16:59:45 UTC 2016

Oh, well by your "In the end... its the same..." statement and your
question of what the difference is (and mentioning connection tracking
which is a completely different subject), I was a bit confused as to
your query.

Cheers,
Jordan

On 05/04/2016 09:55 AM, buddylove wrote:
> I was already aware if this in the first place :-)
>
> On 04.05.2016 18:04, Jordan Erickson wrote:
>> Hi buddylove,
>>
>> In addition to the links Philipp provided you, here is some more reading
>> which will hopefully help you better understand the difference between
>> multicast and unicast communications:
>>
>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multicast
>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unicast
>>

>> Cheers,
>> Jordan
>>

>> On 05/04/2016 06:39 AM, buddylove wrote:
>>> @Phil
>>> nice text...
>>> just want to mention (or better ask...)
>>> what the difference between a protocol which implements multiple
>>> connections simultaneously and a protocol implementing multiple
>>> connections by connection tracking?

Jordan Erickson (PGP: 0x78DD41CB)
Logical Networking Solutions, 707-636-5678