[Icecast] In search of MIB and or OID’s

Brett Hathaway bhathaway at focustsi.com
Tue Jul 26 19:00:54 UTC 2016

Hello,

We need to capture the current listeners using SNMP OID’s. At this time I’m not able to locate a MIB or OID(s) needed to obtain this information for our monitoring system. Unfortunately we’re not using Cacti as my research has uncovered all kinds of information related to this application.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I was able to locate the following OID which I extracted out of a PHP script, but when I tried to ‘GET’ this OID it was not found: .1.3.6.1.4.1.2021.8000.4.1.2.1.73.1

Regards,
-Brett H.