[Icecast] Config and other areas of struggle

Alan Bowness awi3 at live.com
Sat Jul 23 11:38:02 UTC 2016

No, you can’t configure that loopback. if the other machines work using an external address it must be something else.
What mount point name are you using?

I still think you are very close to realising the issue.
I’m here for a while, and will help you if you need it.
remote desktop if you need.

Regards