[Icecast] Config and other areas of struggle

Alan Bowness awi3 at live.com
Sat Jul 23 09:19:45 UTC 2016

What are you using to forward the 'music' to the Icecast server that I can see? If you are using darkice for example, have you configured the darkice.cfg so that it matches icecast's configuration? Icecast appears to be working, but has no stream.

If I knew what the passwords were, I could configure my darkice on my pi to forward music to your Icecast and it would stream it - you just need a source for Icecast to mount as far as I can see.

Regards

Sent from my iPhone