[Icecast] Listen Links

Kurt support at lsdcode.com
Mon Jan 4 23:05:36 UTC 2016

The m3u  is down loaded to the client.  The client [user]  determines rhe
player,  what ever is the default player.  Media player is not a good
player,  since it does not read the meta data well.  If u right click on
the m3u and have other players you can select.  I find itunes the best for
icecast if you are looking at having the client play