[Icecast] Metadata in xsl files

A. Craig West acraigwest at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 06:03:07 UTC 2016

I have been trying to access the "artist" and "title" metadata in the xml
files as separate entities, But have found thar artist is missing, and
title contains a combined form.
My source is a modified version of ices-0.4 sending mp3 streams. The
modification is to attach artist and title metadata instead of song, which
seems tobe working, in that both the artist and title are present. What
does shout_set_metadata do? I have tried to use wireshark to see what is
being sent to the server, but it doesn't appear to be anything obvious...
-Craig