[Icecast] listener stats

Jeroen van Oosten jvoosten at bankai.nl
Tue Feb 16 22:19:05 UTC 2016

Hello,

On 16-02-16 22:33, Gary Hudson wrote:
> The answer is I think so - - -I am new at this.
>
> I am only on the Air Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from noon until 3pm
> local
>
> I have been on the air using icecast since around 1/15/16. I was trying to
> access some historical information regarding number of users that have
> listened for each show - - -I was trying to access this through admin.
>
> Should I be able to find this information using Icecast admin? - - -thanks
> much

If you enabled logging in your icecast.conf, you should be able to find
that in the playlist*.log files on the server. I don't think they are
accessible through the admin web interface.

Regards,

Jeroen

--
Bankai Software
Jeroen van Oosten
E-mail: jvoosten at bankai.nl
KvK inschrijving: 24455492

"If you think it's expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur." --Red Adair