[Icecast] listener stats

Geoff Shang geoff at QuiteLikely.com
Tue Feb 16 21:28:07 UTC 2016

On Tue, 16 Feb 2016, Gary Hudson wrote:

> Thank you Hannah - - -I have figured that out finally. I am not sure what I
> am looking at - - -can you help me here? Which one of these below tells me
> how many listeners I have? - - -thanks much

This one:

> listeners
>
> 0

But there's a good reason for that - it doesn't look like you have any
streams connected.

The page you posted is the stats you get when you log in as an admin, but
you don't need this much detail.

You can go to http://s2.stationplaylist.com:9290/status.xsl and see a much
simpler stats page.

However, this also says you have no streams connected, or rather it
doesn't say that you do have any (which is the same thing unless you have
hidden streams).

Is this definitely your server address?

Geoff.