[Icecast] ezstream question

Larry Turnbull larry at acbradio.org
Wed Feb 10 12:39:23 UTC 2016

Thanks Geoff, I will give it a try.

I am reencoding all files to a 128K mp3, 44100 sample rate  stereo stream
for consistency.

So yes I have the decode and encode lines in the xml file as you outlined.

I will check out sox and see how it does.

I am also exploring mp3gain to run across the entire library and see if
getting all files to the same level will help.

Larry