[Icecast] SamCast Help Needed

Leslie lkjoseph1 at aol.com
Tue Feb 2 21:53:35 UTC 2016

Hi.  I have a station on SamCast and I’m trying to hook it up to StreamLicensing.   We’re a full week into the post-Live365 era with our new station.

Streamlicensing told me I need the KH branch of Icecast to license with them.  Help!    I can see where IceCast supports SamCast, but I’m not very technical and can’t figure out what to do to hook up with theHK branch of Icecast.  Any/all help is greatly appreciated!!

Thanks.

Leslie Joseph
Photographer & Internet Radio Host
www.blues411.com

Blues411 Radio:  Carefully Curated Blues Music
http://listen.samcloud.com/w/71723/Blues411-Radio