[Icecast] dir.xiph.org : OPUS stream wrongly identified as Vorbis

Philipp Schafft phschafft at de.loewenfelsen.net
Tue Dec 27 16:29:02 UTC 2016

Good evening,

On Tue, 2016-12-27 at 16:16 +0100, Hoggins! wrote:
> Yes,
>
> Le 27/12/2016 à 16:09, Philipp Schafft a écrit :
> > -kh is not a branch but a private fork. The Foundation has no control
> > over it nor do any updates on the official Icecast automatically go into
> > that fork. (Also: the code is generally considered incompatible)
> I'm only using the -kh fork because it supports the X-Forwarded-For header.

I have a patch adding that to the official Icecast. But that patch is
for 2.5.x. Not sure if it applies to 2.4.x (stable). Hm.

with best regards,

--
Philipp Schafft (CEO/Geschäftsführer)
Telephon: +49.3535 490 17 92

Löwenfelsen UG (haftungsbeschränkt)     Registration number:
Bickinger Straße 21                     HRB 12308 CB
04916 Herzberg (Elster)                 VATIN/USt-ID:
Germany                                 DE305133015