[Icecast] Installing IceCast 2.4.3 on Centos 7

Walter York walteryork at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 9 14:40:16 UTC 2016

Kurt,
Another consideration if your knowledge of Linux isn't the best.  Centova provides a decent Icecast/Shoutcast product.  Almost everything is web based and there are decent guides to operate. For a reasonable price, they'll install for you as well.  I'd consider researching them to see if it aligns with your requirements/budget.  They were a great solution for me till my linux knowledge improved.  They also have a free trial so there is no obligation on your part.
http://www.centova.com/en/cast/packages