[Icecast] Installing IceCast 2.4.3 on Centos 7

Kurt Support at lsdcode.com
Tue Aug 9 13:24:06 UTC 2016

Morning all, I set up IceCast several years ago on centos 6. seemed
easy, now I am trying to install it on Centos 7.

For the life of me, I cant do it, I have read several STEP by steps on
how to configure, but I am pounding my head against the wall, I am a
Windows IT guy, thus I am looking for a step by step detail way of doing
it. All the examples I find, fail at some point or another. Any one have
a link to an idiots procedure ?

Kurt, AMR.fm

---