[Icecast] Ice cast Hacking

Larry Turnbull larry at acbradio.org
Wed Apr 13 12:45:14 UTC 2016

I would make sure the admin password to your Icecast server is changed to a
complex one that has a mix of upper and lower case letters and numbers.

I would also make sure you have a firewall on your server and have only the
ports you need open.

All other ports should be closed.

I also use a program called fail2ban that will block an ip address after so
many failed login attempts.

Larry